Electronic Document Management is the powerful, fast and efficient document management system that converts all incoming paper documents into electronic format.
Removing a large proportion of paperwork from the office environment represents significant benefits such as improved use of resources and time. The environmental impact of the relatively paper-free workplace created by OfficeNet cannot be understated.
Common formats such as FAX and E-Mail are dealt with inside Workplace™, while other types of document open in their respective applications like(for example) Excel and CAD packages.
A distributed multi-site system with remote users works best when all paper is virtual. If a physical document is necessary, it can be printed by the end user, saving everyone involved time, effort and unnecessary duplication.
- Receive incoming faxes as PDF
- Scan paper documents into electronic inbox as PDF.
- Distribute documents from electronic inbox by email to recipient(s).
- Incoming documents are stored against a company or project profile (or both) and copied to the relevant personnel with a couple of clicks.
- Move email into a folder to be filed in its entirety with attachments. Also notify other recipients by email of this document.
- Print documents into the EDMS to convert and file documents as PDFs.
- Entry entered into audit trail of the document showing to whom the document was emailed.
- With a backup system in place all of your data is safe and can be quickly recovered in the event of an emergency or disaster.
- Documents stored within OfficeNet can, at any time, be printed, emailed or faxed directly.